From GCube System
This is a guide to the design principles and main features of the gCube Application Framework (gCF).
- Why a Framework?
- gCF at a Glance
- The Anatomy of a gCube Service
- Elements of Configuration
- Contexts for the Masses
- Dealing with Faults
- Dealing with Scope
- Dealing with State
- Dealing with Security
- Working with gCube Resources
- Towards Service Semantics: Frameworks within Frameworks
- Towards Service Semantics: Client Libraries
- From Theory to Practice: Getting Started